This section gives an overview of all external event EO-MINERS participated (or will participate). It also shows the scientific articles already published and provides in most cases the conference presentations and papers.
- Poster Washington
- Poster Athens
- Poster Beijing
- Presentation at ImpactMin WS, August 2010
- IOM3 conference 'Innovations towards Sustainable Materials', London, UK, November 2010, Poster and Presentation
- GEO meeting, London, UK, February 2011
- INDABA 2011, Cape Town, RSA, February 2011
- 7th EARSeL Workshop on Imaging Spectroscopy, Edinburgh, UK, 11-13 April 2011 -> Poster
- Presentation of EO-MINERS at the St Petersburg State Mining Insitute, personal visit St. Chevrel, 31 May 2011
- Presentation at Fifth International Conference Sustainable Development in the Minerals Industry (SDIMI 2011), 14-16 June 2011, Aachen, Germany
- Wittmer D., Usubiaga A., Schepelmann P., Falck W.E., Šolar S., Blanchard F., Spangenberg J. (2011): Satisfying information requirements on mineral extraction by applying Earth Observation methods: First results from EO-MINERS. In: Martens P.N. (Ed.): Sustainable Development in the Minerals Industry, Fifth International Conference, RWTH Aachen University, 14.-17.06.2011. First edition, VGE Verlag, Essen, Germany: 837-847. Paper
- ISPRS Conference, Sydney, Australia, 25 August – 1 September 2011
- Uranium Mining and Hydrogeology, 19-22 September 2011, Freiberg, Germany. Paper
- SPIE RS 2011, 19-22 September 2011, Prague, Czech Rep.
- QA4EO, Workshop: 'A Quality Assurance for Earth Observation', 18-20 October 2011, Oxford, UK -> Poster
- SRMINING, First International Seminar on Social Responsibility in Mining, Santiago, Chile,19-21 October 2011. Paper
- Paper and presentation at IGSMiE 2011 (Sustainable production and consumption of mineral resources – Integrating the EU's social agenda and resource efficiency), Wroclaw, Poland, 20-22 October 2011
- Poster and presentation at the GEO Plenary Exhibition in Istanbul, 16 – 18 November, 2011
- enviromine, 2nd International Seminar on Environmental Issues in the Mining Industry, Santiago, Chile, 23-25 November 2011. Presentation.
- 5th International Conference Earth from Space, Moscow, 29 November – 1st December 2011
- GRSG, 7-9 December 2011, Frascati, Italy
- EO-MINERS in International Innovation Report, 2011 issue, pp. 83-85
- Falck, W.E., Cotzee, H. (2011): Making Uranium-Mining More Sustainable – The FP7 Project EO- MINERS.- in: Merkel, B., Schipek, M. [Eds.] The New Uranium Mining Boom – Challenges and Lessons Learned: 211-218, Berlin/Heidelberg (Springer-Verlag).
- EuroGEOSS, "Advancing the vision for GEOSS", conference Madrid 25-27 January 2012 (no presentation)
- GESRIM 2012, 5-6 April 2012, Marrakech, Marocco
- Geospatial World Forum, 23-27 April 2012, Amsterdam, common session for EO projects
Hypersprectral Change Detection…
- GEO European Projects Workshop, Rome, 7/8 May 2012
- EARSeL First International Workshop on Temporal Analysis of Satellite Images, Mykonos Island, Greece, May 24-25, 2012
- 7th EUREGEO (7th European Congress on Regional Geoscientific Cartography and Information Systems), Bolgna, Italy 12-15 June 2012
- IGARSS 2012, 22-27 July 2012, Munich, Germany. Paper "New Approach for Spectral Change Detection Assessment Using Multi-Strip Airborne Hyperspectral Data". Adar S., Shkolnisky Y, Ben Dor E.
- Int. Geolog. Congr. 2012, 5-10 August 2012, Brisbane, Australia
- SPIE 2012 optical engineering and application, 14 – 16 August 2012, San Diego, USA
- EAGE/GRSG Remote Sensing Workshop & Exhibition, Paris, France, 03-05 September 2012.
- Extractive Industry Geology Conferences 2012, Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, UK, 05-08 September 2012
- 7th International Conference on Mine Closure, 25–27 September 2012, Australia
- 2012 Berlin Conference on "Evidence for Sustainable Development", 05-06 October 2012, Berlin, Germany
- 28th International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management, 10-13 March 2013, Philadelphia, USA
- 23rd World Mining Congress, 11-15 August 2013, Montréal, Canada